Through the years, she’s changed, added to, and updated it. She replaced the air conditioner, kitchen faucet, roof fan, microwave, and television. She removed the old flush toilet, replaced it with a composting toilet, and removed the black water holding tank. She also purchased two new AGM batteries to be joined together for the house bank. She recently drove it to Yuma, Arizona, to have the roof redone with Rhino Eco-Coating, which eliminated the peeling clear-coating that previously covered the fiberglass high-top roof.
Below is a video tour of the Roadtrek, beginning with how we’re set up to park/camp overnight and then how it’s packed while on the road. Following the video is a list of some of the products she’s purchased to make it efficient and comfortable for traveling and living in. Feel free to ask questions. Enjoy!
[If you have trouble viewing this embedded movie,
you may view it directly on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/xykpaKMmSbs]
The following products were mentioned in the video
- Camping Chair, Folding Director's Style w/Table
- Seat Cushion, Memory Foam, and Lumbar Support Pillow
- Step Stool, Small, Gray
- Reflectix 24-Inch by 25-Feet Bubble Pack Insulation
- Spring Clamps, 8 6-inch Large Heavy Duty Spring Metal
- Dry Bag, Waterproof, 30 liters, Earth Pak
- Microwave Oven, 700-watt, 0.7 Cubic Feet, White
- Bowl, 1-Quart, White, Corelle
- Gallon Jug w/Magnetic Cap, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated, YETI Rambler
- 36-oz Bottle w/Magnetic Cap, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated, YETI Rambler
- Bottle Straw Cap for YETI Rambler
- 30-oz Tumbler w/Magnetic Slider Lid, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated, YETI Rambler
I'm so excited for you two!
We're hoping to do this someday but it seems ao complicated! So I'm enjoying following y'all and learning!
You and Margaret have an amazing home on wheels looks like you have everything you will need for your trek on the west coast. Can't wait to see and hear more of your adventures.
Thank you for your interest and support, Amy! There is a lot of preparation, but I know you and Jeffery can do it!
Thanks, Mary Jo! You're such a supportive friend.
It all looks great. Looking forward to more travel stories.
Hi sisters were meet in Paradise Point with Derek
Thank you, Cyn! Lots of travel entries to come!
Post a Comment